Winter teacher conferences can be scheduled via ParentVUE beginning Jan. 13. View this message with pictures in English, Spanish, Somali, Hmong, Vietnamese, Khmer, Oromo, and Mandarin.
- Login to ParentVUE.
- If you do not have a ParentVUE Account, please fill out this form and we will help you to create an account.
- If you have an account and have forgotten your password, please click the “forgot password” link through the browser version of ParentVUE and follow the prompts.
- If you have more than one student enrolled, select the drop down on the upper left corner to switch between each student to schedule conferences using the following steps. (Repeat these steps for additional students to schedule a conference with
- Click on the "Conference" menu item on the left-hand side of the page.
- The page will appear blank initially. In the upper right, choose "Parent Scheduled Conferences."
- Available dates and times will appear for your student’s homeroom teacher. Some sites may offer conferences for specialist classes such as music and physical education as well; check the box for the conference times you would like to select. You are only allowed one selection per teacher. If you would like to change your selection, then you may return to this screen to deselect your chosen times.
- As you make selections, your schedule will populate in a blue box in the upper right. When you are finished, you can choose to email your schedule to yourself.
- Click on the "Conference" menu item on the left-hand side. You will see the conference date. Click on the blue words "Parent Teacher Conference."
- A Conference Detail view will display with the Google Meet link or other contact information in the Comment section.
- Note: if there is a link in this section it will not be live; copy and paste the meeting information into your web browser.